You and Your Health - It's in the Numbers
Higi health stations are state of the art Health Biometric Kiosks, that are self-service and FREE to use. Offering a convenient and easy way to check and track your important health numbers. Learn if you’re at risk for common conditions, that is safe and confidential. By using a Higi health station you will learn important health numbers such as: your blood pressure, weight and body mass index (BMI.) Using our screening tools find out if you’re at risk for common health conditions like diabetes, heart attacks or strokes. You can better understand your health with details on what your results mean and Higi will offer next steps you can take to make a difference in your health.
With Higi you can:
- Learn your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart attack and stroke.
- Have 24/7 access to kiosks.
- Get Fast results.
- Have private, secure results sent to smart phone, email, or app.
- Use Interactive User Experience Measuring:
- Blood Pressure;
- Height (self-reported); and
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Blood Pressure;
Get Started and Create Your Secure Higi Account Now
By setting up your Higi account, you can securely record and manage you Higi station screening information over time, making it easier to track your progress. Your account profile can be accessed at any time at higi.com or through the Higi app, available on the Apple store and on Google Play.
- About: https://www.higi.com/about
- Create your free higi account: https://secure.higi.com/register
- Locate a higi Station: https://secure.higi.com/locator
- Heart Health Resources: https://www.higi.com/heart
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.higi.com/faq
- Apple App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/higi/id599485135
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?gl=US&hl=en_US&id=com.higi.main
- Using the Higi app: https://www2.illinois.gov/cms/benefits/StateEmployee/BeWell/Documents/Using_the_higi_app.pdf