October 2022 Recipes of the Month
Hally health offers a variety of virtual demos and classes through Facebook Live. Among their most popular videos are the live cooking demonstrations, which show you how to prepare simple, healthy and tasty meals. The live cooking demo will post on Facebook.com/HallyHealth at 1 p.m. CT, on the third Wednesday of the month.
Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir yogurt, honey and vanilla in a bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle strawberries and chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
- Freeze at least three hours.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy.
Farro Lime Pineapple Greek Yogurt Parfait
- 1/2 cup cooked farro, chilled
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup diced pineapple
- In a small serving bowl, stir together farro, vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon lime zest, salt, milk and nutmeg.
- Top with vanilla yogurt. Sprinkle with pineapple.
- Garnish with additional lime zest.