Travel Meeting Minutes March 8, 2012
Governor's Travel Control Board
Meeting of the Board
March 8, 2012
James R. Thompson Center
100 West Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
William G. Stratton Building
401 Spring Street
Springfield, Illinois 62706
- Chairman Malcolm Weems
- Simone McNeil
- Angela Stinson-Marti, Deputy General Counsel
- Nadine Lacombe, General Counsel
- Kelley Wells, State Travel Coordinator
- Call to Order
On March 8, 2012 at approximately 10:30 a.m., Chairman Malcolm Weems called to order a meeting of the Governor’s Travel Control Board.
- Consideration of Minutes
January 31, 2012
The minutes of the meeting of January 31, 2012 were approved. Motion made by Simone McNeil with a second by Chairman Weems to approve the minutes as presented. Motion carried 2-0.
- New Business
Legislative Audit Commission Report
The Board reviewed and approved the FY12 2nd and 3rd Quarter Exception Report to be sent to the Legislative Audit Commission.
- Approved Travel Exceptions
- Hotel Early Departure Fee - DCEO
- Hotel Early Departure Fee – IDES
- Lodging over State Rate – HFS
- Travel Exceptions – Denied
- In Headquarters Expenses – Illinois Office of Health Information Technology
- In Headquarters Lodging Expense – DCEO
The meeting was adjourned at 11:10 a.m. Motion carried 2-0 with Simone McNeil making the motion and Chairman Weems with the second.