2022 State of Illinois Vendor Summit
Thursday November 10th, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum
112 N. 6th St. Springfield, IL 62701
Attendees will learn about how to do business with State of Illinois Agencies and State Universities.
Dozens of subject matter experts will be on hand to answer questions about upcoming contracting opportunities, navigating procurement process and accessing resources.
Networking sessions for primes and subcontractors.
|8:30 - 9:00 a.m.||Welcome and Introduction|
|9:00 - 11:30 a.m.||
|11:30 a.m. - Noon||Commission on Equity & Inclusion: Overview & Introduction|
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.||Lunch – Diversity Networking (Lunch will be provided while supplies last.)|
|1:00 - 3:45 p.m.||
Legislation Impacts & Vendor Communication
- Illinois Secretary of State
- Illinois Office of Comptroller
- Commission on Equity and Inclusion
- Illinois State Board of Elections
- Illinois Public Higher Education Cooperative (IPHEC)
- Chief Procurement Officers:
- General Services
- Capital Development Board
- CMS Bureau of Strategic Sourcing (BoSS) BidBuy Helpdesk
- Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Illinois Procurement Gateway Helpdesk