Early Intervention Program
The Early Intervention Program is administered by the Department of Central Management Services and Gallagher Bassett. The program contains important information about your workers' compensation benefits and steps to take if you are injured on the job.
Call 24 Hours a Day
ATTENTION: STATE OF ILLINOIS EMPLOYEES:
When calling, please have this information available:
- Name, home address & phone number
- Description of injury
- Date and place injury occurred
- Other pertinent information
When you are hurt on the job:
- Call 1-833-891-1372 to report the injury & initiate the claim.
- Report your injury to your supervisor as soon as possible
- You will be contacted throughout your recovery regarding your care